Subject: FW: Invitation: Speak at Scandinavian Executive Breakfast in December 2025
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 14:23:23 +0300

From: Cecilia Linden <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2025 10:39 AM
To: Laura Laaster - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: Invitation: Speak at Scandinavian Executive Breakfast in December 
2025

Dear Laura,

I hope this message finds you well.
I am reaching out to kindly ask if you would be able to forward the attached 
invitation to Minister Erkki Keldo.

We would be honoured to welcome him as keynote speaker at our new 
Scandinavian Executive Breakfast series in December. You can find full 
details in the attached concept note.

Thank you very much in advance!

_______________________________________________

Dear Minister Keldo,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Cecilia Linden, and I serve as the Managing Director of the 
Scandinavian Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, representing a wide network of 
Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Estonian companies.

I would like to kindly extend an invitation for you to be the keynote 
speaker at the second edition of our new Scandinavian Executive Breakfast 
series, which we are organizing in December 2025 in Tallinn.

This new initiative is designed to foster open and meaningful dialogue 
between policymakers and the Scandinavian-Estonian business community. We 
are honoured to welcome Mr. Madis Müller, Governor of Eesti Pank, as our 
first keynote speaker in October — and we would be truly delighted to 
continue the series with your participation in December.

Each session gathers around 30–40 business leaders, ambassadors, and 
institutional partners for an off-the-record breakfast meeting featuring a 
keynote and a roundtable discussion.

You can find more details about the concept and format in the attached 
document.

Should your schedule allow for a morning in December, we would be happy to 
coordinate the date according to your availability and make all arrangements 
accordingly.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or would like 
further information.

With warm regards,
Cecilia Linden